Friday, October 20, 2006

History test!

Today was my first written History exam of the year, and let me tell you, it was AWFUL. I studied! I really did! I rarely study for tests, and when I do, it's never for long. Yesterday I studied for hours. And the test killed me.
Four pags of utter madness, and I don't think I passed.
Honestly, I really need the extra point this bimester- that will be for participating in the ofrenda, which is the third years' job.
If I get around to it, I'll take photos of the ofrenda and post them.


UPDATE: Got my results... I failed (4.3 out of 10. Go ahead, laugh).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn!! malditos examenes.

Esperemos te vaya bien. = a a mi. Amen

Andrea said...

Gracias... peeero recientemente recibí la información de que reprobé o_0
Pero suerte a tí...