Saturday, November 18, 2006

Blair Witch Pr... zzz

I was just downstairs watching The Blair Witch Project with my sister on TV, and let me tell you, it is one of the most boring things I've seen in a looong time (plus, Alice in Wonderland is way scarier).
We didn't even finish watching it, because we got tired of what seems to me to be about an hour and a half of swearing, and "Turn off the f****** camera!".
And what was up with all those sticks hanging from trees? And why were some of them covered in moss?
It's supposed to be really scary at the end, but as my sister pointed out, what's the good in that when you're already asleep and snoring? Honestly.
SOMETHING should happen in the first... say, hour or so, so that people won't change it to channel two to watch the late telenovelas (I saw one once about a guy who lived in a cave and always wore a red plaid shirt or overalls with lots of (fake?) chest fur and no shirt... at least you can laugh at it and wonder how much they paid that guy).
Basically, if I ever have the chance to watch it again, I won't.
EDIT: Oh, yeah, and what was it with those piles of rocks? Who does that? And, more importantly, have they nothing better to do? If it was the witch, anyone can see that she has one long, boring, sucky life with an empty agenda.
Oh, yeah, and if those guys are film students, why is the footage so bad?

No comments: