Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Give me a B!

Doodee doodee doooooo....

I'm bored. b o r e d e r o b

B...reakfast today was cereal
O...n my bed I sleep at night, or whenever I feel like it
R... is a pirate's favourite letter (get it? "arr"?
E...very day I eat more Nutella than I should (great stuff, great stuff)
D...ownstairs my sister yells and slams the fridge door

This blog is going downhill. You hear me? Downhill.

I was bored yesterday, too, so I watched the second hand tick its way around a clock for five minutes, just because I could.
Oh, no, wait. Yesterday I played board games and watched a movie with my cousins.
Then it must have been another day.

And another time, I satayed in bed until, like, two o'clock.

It's pathetic, I need school to pepper up my existence and make it worthwhile ( "make my existence worthwhile"? God! I sound like an emo teen! Or just a teen)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually holidays are completely bored, but just wait 11 days and you'll be in school again! Make good friends and, possibly, a boyfriend.