Monday, June 15, 2009

Material lust

You know, the Internet is probably not good for me. It seems that in the last few months I've just been surfing around and finding cool stuff for sale that I don't need, making a huge list in my head of Stuff That I Should Buy When I Have Money.

  • This Godzilla Dress, because it's cute and has everybody's favorite supermassive reptile on it. Also it's good quality (it would have to be, 'cause it's freaking expensive).
  • This Pac-Man hoodie. Because I only have one hoodie and I've basically been living in it ever since I got it. And while I do love my Domo-kun hoodie, I think it's getting lonely and could use a friend.
  • A Viking hat and fur cape. For epic movie marathons.
Hm. Now that I think about it, most of the stuff I want is clothes. Or shoes... Geez, I'm such a girl.

Also there's stuff like notebooks, mugs... a lot of stuff from Etsy.

Live long and prosper. Over & out!

No comments: