Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Snoring

I've been told I snore ("Lalli, you snore.", "Andrea, you were snoring last night." Um, sorry), but I'd never been able to verify this. I mean, I knew it was true, 'cause a bunch of people have told me, plus I'm not a terribly delicate person in bed (What? No, I mean sleeping. As in, I used to kick, and whap people across the face with my arm when I rolled over. And someone thwacked me back a few times. I've stopped doing that now... or maybe people stopped telling me).

But recently...

Well, I woke myself up with my own snores. It was really weird. I somehow pushed myself up the bed, so my head was leaning back over the edge. I woke up suddenly, but I couldn't figure out why. I had been pondering this for a few short moments when I heard a big snore.

I was all, dude, someone's snoring. BUT I'M ALONE. WHAT UP. Snooooore. Oh, it's me! Phew.

It turns out that with my head leaning back, I kept snoring even after I woke up. Odd. Even odder than the fact that I was snoring loud enough to actually wake myself up.

Tee hee.

No comments: