Monday, August 14, 2006

School is just around the corner. ...nuts.

Next Monday I will go back to school. I had been planning to break it gently to myself, first admitting vacations are coming to an end, then hunting around for old notebooks of my sisters' from when they were in what will soon be my year (see? step 1 in action, right there), buying and covering my agenda, and then gradually getting up earlier each morning, slowly working up to 5 am.
I had just begun the last step today (at seven this very morning), and then my careful planning was disrupted abruptly around I-don't-have-a-watch o'clock, when I recieved a phone call from the guy who has sat behind me in school for the past two years.
Our class has to give the opening ceremony.
I had completely fogotten that third year, group "A" always has to do it. It never really registered with me, I guess. Way to ruin my last precious days of freedom, eh? (I'm half Canadian, I'm entitled to use "eh". That's why I went to Mooseland (because I'm half Canadian, not to say "eh").)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, the idea to go back to school is good. Really Vacations didn't like me (Even though I went to Acapulco), because I have my friends and mates there. Also I'm still waiting for something you promised.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I forgot to write my name in the last comment... I am M.E. Serralde

Andrea said...

Yup. Well, I am sort of looking forward to school. I'm getting really bored, with nothing to do all day.
I got you a keychain, because by the time I read the comment where you said a teddy bear was ok, I had already come back... still, it is a very cool keychain, in my humble opinion.