Saturday, March 31, 2007

We are fighting students

Oy.
I present to you a video of my class de-stressing.
The video was edited by a friend of mine, Nancy. Nancy is nice.
I recorded it, which is why the image sucks. Next time I'll weasel the good camera away from my sister.
EDIT: Mauricio pointed out that I forgot to say that this whole thing is really thanks to him. You see, sections of our class have been divided into barrios (neighbourhoods). Each barrio has a sign with their name on it (for example, I am in the "Barrio Sta. Chuéder"). Then we try to rip eachother's signs down. This is what is taking place in the video.

The song is GO!!! by Flow.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good! But you forgot to write something, who is the creator of the War of Neighborhoods. It's me! I had the first idea of making a hood, and then...you know what happened.
M.E. Serralde

Andrea said...

Really? I didn't know that! Sorry. Okay then, credit will go where credit is due.

Abraxam said...

Ha si= ? Yo tambien estube ahi!!! que dias que dias...mmm mas en http://bungalopuntacometa.blogspot.com