Thursday, June 07, 2007

17 days to go

Yikes, I haven't written for a while.
But that's because I'm all busy, and I'm not even bluffing this time, which really sucks.
You see, I'm in my last year of secondary school (I believe that's Junior High School in the US? Actually, it doesn't matter) -only a few weeks left- and I have to write the entrance exam to get into the high scool of my choice in less than 20 days. In 17 days, actually. Two weeks and a half. A mere 400 hours. 128 questions and three hours.
Since I suck badly at History and Physics, and am only average at Geography and Biology, I go to courses to get some help with that (ironically, the History teacher from the course isn't really good at teaching. He just gives us badly printed photocopies of quizzes and gives us the answers. Also, the quizzes aren't about stuff that's going to be in the exam- I checked the exam guide.)

The high school I want -need!- to go belongs to the UNAM, the best university in Latin America, Spain and Portugal. Also, Carlos Slim, currently the second-richest guy in the world, went there.

I wish I were rich.

No comments: