Saturday, December 29, 2007

Livin' la vida (not) loca

Three weeks of holidays. Seems reasonable,doesn't it?

After dreary months of slaving away, getting up every single miserable day reeeeeal early because I have to get to school by seven (and on Thursdays, it's 6:50, because there's Physics and our teacher rules by her own watch; you'd be foolish to knock on the door to see if she lets you in after class has started. If you're lucky, she'll ignore you. Where was I? Oh, yes, have to be at school by seven) because of course I couldn't get a nice, reasonable timetable, with one or two days where I get in at nine, or an easy-going Monday at the very least. Oh no, I get an early start, with all the boring/creepy classes first and then hard classes, at the very end of the day I (sometimes) get the classes I enjoy, i.e., French, except by then I'm too tired and bored to make much of an effort.

So, three weeks of holidays sounds like a nice prospect, thinks I.

I went to the movies, went out with my friends, went to an anime convention, watched a lot of aninme, read some books, did the whole Christmas thing, watched a lot of Corner Gas, and then -finally-, today I was so bored I actually did some homework. :gasp:

No comments: