Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm not the only one, though

...who hasn't been posting. I'm sorry I've had exams.

I hate exams. Deeply. Which is why I'm sorry I had them. Yes, that's right. The lack of a comma in the previous paragraph WAS NO TYPO, people!

But! Zee eexams arr no more, and I'm going to the TNT (anime convention thingamajig) tomorrow. And it's the last day, so everything will be ubercheap (or at least cheaper than usual).

Oh, yeah, it was my birthday! ...er, 12 days ago. Which must show you how busy I was, not studying and all, that I didn't even have time to write a self-congratulatory post like I'd normally do.

I got a lot of chocolate, which I oddly didn't feel like eating (until it was all gone, that is) so I gave most of it to my metalhead sister and her metalhead friends. Now I keep looking at the (lovely) box and thinking of hanging it up on my wall so I can remember them every day... those chocolates I never ate. The box itself is really pretty, it has a cool picture of Champs Elysées on it in goldish stuff.

Above: metalhead sister who ate my chocolate (because I'm too lazy to take a photo of the chocolate box... oh, wait, I found one on the 'net, from lindt.com of the innards)

I only got a few of those, but DAMN WERE THEY GOOD!

1 comment:

Eduardo Serralde said...

Oh, sure! You birthday! I forgot it! Well... ehem... then, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry I forgot it, you know, I've been too busy (just like the whole lot of us).
Nice chocolate box! I'd like one of them, but... well. Nothing.

Greetings!

P.S. Visit the Halloween Special, ok?