Saturday, July 25, 2009

Farm Crackers

Today I went to Costco with my parents. I love grocery shopping, it's so fun 8)

In Costco they're building something where the fridges are, so a section of the refrigerated food disappeared, leaving my parents disoriented and confused on their quest for butter. Something good came of the ensuing hunt, though, in the form of the discovery of cheese- and pizza-flavored crackers!

The crackers are farm-animal shaped, so you can eat cows, roosters, ducks, sheep, giraffes and pigs. This in itself is really not that remarkable, but what made me fall in love with these crackers was the fact that one of the mascots is a pig... called "Piggles".


So there I was, doubled over in the middle of Costco with a box of crackers in my hand, going, "HA HA HA HA HA, PIGGLES!! HA HA HA!" for a few minutes. When I finally finished I noticed that an old man was staring at me and that my parents had forged my signature on an emancipation form and run away.


They're actually very yummy. Also, according to the box they're 70% organic, which means that the other 30% is plastic, pesticides and dead bugs. Inorganic dead bugs.

No comments: