Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mouse

I don't want to go to school tomorrow! Well, actually, today. It's past midnight. I really don't want to go... I want to take the day off and lie in bed and eat oranges (which I've been craving for some reason. Luckily there's a big bag of them downstairs).

We dissected a mouse in my elective Biology class about two weeks ago. Then we had a funeral for it (rather, for what was left of it). Here's a photo of the mourning relatives around the grave, because I'm not going to post a picture of the mouse [gory spoiler] slit open, with no head to speak of, nor any lungs, heart, stomach, liver, etc., and with its guts hanging out [/gory spoiler].

See the cross? It's eensy...

Then yesterday I was walking by the grave, which is situated in the grassy bit behind the labs, and saw that the grave had been disturbed. I guess someone decided to dig it up to see what it was.

I hope they found a nasty surprise, and if so, that's what they for disturbing the departed.

No comments: