Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday's photo (ears!)

You must recall this because I know you remember every word I write (har har**), but for you slowpokes here it goes again: yesterday I promised*** that I'd post a picture every day this week. So here's today's:

Still quite puffy and reddish.

Today I got my earlobes stretched. I actually got them re-pierced first, 'cause the dude I talked to said it was better if I did (he seemed a veteran in ear expansions, judging by his own, which were about 10 or 12cm in diameter). Apparently the holes from my previous piercings might stretch wrong because they were a bit low, so if I eventually got a bigger gauge the tissue could be too thin.

Anyways. It's an itty bitty gauge, but in about two months it'll have healed up and I can go bigger. Which I will, but perhaps not immediately, 'cause I bought some jewelry spiral-thingies that are cute, but I can't wear them until I can take these plugs out (duh). Not terribly expensive, but since I could have gotten some T-shirts or something instead, I'll wear them so I don't feel my money's going to waste, ha.


The odd thing about this camera is it's very hard to look ugly in the photos it takes, especially when my sister is the one taking them. Although it helps that you can't actually see my face, lol.


** I love the way "har" sounds, if you pronounce the RRRR! If a pirate were to laugh, he'd say "harrr!".

***No, I didn't actually promise. Promises are for losers. Harrrrr!

No comments: