Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Guess what!

...these feet are old enough to tread the cold, hard floors of jail. Only not in these socks (are there special jail-uniform socks? Are they orange? That'd be cool!).


Also, upon entering jail, they'd have to bring along anything organic and living attached to them, which just SUCKS if you're a torso. Oh, except if the organic, living thing were a snail or a leech. They could probably jump ship and nobody would notice. Toenail fungus would have to lump it, though. And of course bacteria. And, well, a whole lotta stuff.

Actually, never mind about the organic, feet-dwelling organisms.

The gist of it is, these feet are 18 years old now. They're adult feet!

Also, I feel about as mature as I did when I was 11. Shit, I'm never gonna grow up, am I??

No comments: