Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas

Auughhh. Stuffed.

Also, in the Christmas gift exchange my family does (this is the third year already!) I got a Gingerdead Man! Actually it's just a non-evil Gingerbread Man decoration, but a paint job will fix that ;) It's hanging on the tree now, but after we take it down, it's got a spot on my wall with its name on it.

I bought the movie like a year ago in the supermarket. It cost thirty pesos! A rat's ass costs more than that!

Just imagine him holding a knife. Cute.

It's prompted me to seek out B movies and watch them as a holiday project. I probably won't manage very many, because they are funny, but they're also bad, so it gets a bit tiring if you try to watch more than a few at a time. Also, they can be a bit hard to find, although luckily, once you find them, they're usually dirt cheap.

No comments: