Sunday, January 01, 2012

Resolutions

I haven't thought these through, but here goes:

Form these habits:
  • Dink 2 liters of water a day (more when exercising, obviously)
  • Lie down and listen to podcasts* when I'm stressed
  • Floss most days
  • Go to bed early**
  • Wash my face before bed
  • Lose arguments more often (i.e., stop needing to be right all the time)
Break these habits:
  • Eating as soon as I get home even if I'm not hungry
  • Eating before bed***
  • PROCRASTINATION!!
Do these things:
  • Run two races.
  • Throw out/give away/get rid of 60 things in my bedroom (i.e., declutter)
  • Get a 10 in Parasitology
  • Redecorate my room****


** I'm planning to still take afternoon/night classes, so... be in bed before midnight, most of the time.

*** I now suffer of reflux (ew) when I eat big-ish portions, and I do not want esophageal cancer!!

**** Put up a painting or something, at least.

No comments: