Friday, March 14, 2008

The fetuses have holidays, too

Today...

Today...

Today I am free! Free!!!

This is because I am staring off into the distance at the week of holidays ahead of me, ignoring the mountain of homework that certain evil teachers have given us. I'll tell you about my day :)

I woke up feeling happy and refreshed from sleeping in my soft, fluffy warm bed and then realized that my classmates were, at that very moment, in History class. It went something like this: Yawn, mmmmmh. Roll over. Snuggle pillow. Look at watch. ... ... ... huh? ... ... ... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Then I went to school, except my Geography "teacher" wasn't there - he no doubt decided he deserved the day off. So I went and wrote my French exam instead, which I was supposed to have done yesterday, except I couldn't because of a long and boring story you don't care about.

Then I looked at a bunch of dead, headless fetuses and blond lab rats
. And a tiny frog. And a big foot floating around in a sort of fish-tank thing. And a mermaid baby (the ones that have their legs sort of fused together, and membranes between their fingers) that was stitched up all gory-like. And a very lonely-looking penis sitting all by itself in its tank thing.

After that I went to Math and had a refreshing mental nap. Then I had no more classes, so I just hung around wasting time. Then I came home. That is my day. The end.

No comments: