Friday, March 28, 2008

My sister is a little old sour lady in the making

I was talking to my sister not two minutes ago and she was telling me how much she and her boyfriend hate children. They also share a non-pervy chocolate fetish, but that's beside the point.

"I'm so not having children," she tells me, "I mean, if they were crying in the middle of the night, I'd probably be all, 'SHUT UP!!!'. I mean, I might get a weird urge in my 30s or whatever, but... meh. No, we hate kids."

"But," I reply, "if they were your kids, you'd love them! I mean, I had a dream once where I was pregnant, and I got all attached to my fetus and stuff. So when I woke up and there was no fetus, I was all, 'Aww, no fetus.' "

"Oh, I had a dream where I was pregnant." My sister replies vaguely, a faraway look on her face and her eyes unfocused. "It was horrible."


Conclusion: My kids are SO NOT GETTING NEAR her. She'll probably turn into one of those sour little old ladies (or a 40-year-old party animal). My kids will look at old photos and be like, "What happened to Auntie Irene? Where did she go?"
And I'll reply, "Ooh, it was an awful accident. Cats ate her face!"

2 comments:

Eduardo Serralde said...

Does she really hate children? Is she really so "sour"? So if she were a drink, Naota would probably throw her away... "I don't like sour stuff" he says.
Hey! Sorry for borrow your Gum Wall photograph, apologies are on my blog, there's also and updating in the entry, check it.
BYE
M.E.S.

Andrea said...

LOL, yeah she hates them with passion. She's sour, but only towards little kids. If you're 8 or under and like to whine, stay away from her.
Thanks about the photo ˆ.ˆ