Saturday, July 22, 2006

Oh, Canada!

We are in Canada now.
Yeah, I haven't written in a while.

So far the highlights of the trip have been:
-Our flight got delayed almost 24 hours, three of which were spent in a plane that was not moving. And I won't get into details here, but the kid behind my sister was kicking her seat, and we could all feel it.
-Went to Niagara Falls. T'was hot.
-Went to a very nice wedding of some relatives (I don't actualy know how they're related to us, only that they are from my mom's side of the family). It was really, really nice. Good food, too. Loved the potatoes.
-Wrote two friend long e-mails days ago. Neither answered.
-So far, I have seen seven squirrels and a rabbit (no chipmunks).
-Bought some nice pants.
-Went to the library with my family and loaded up on books. The best one so far is Turnabout, by Margaret Peterson Haddix. A word of caution, though; don't read it right before bed.
-The girl at Harvey's put too much mayonnaise on my hamburger. The hamburger was still excellent, though.


...Okay, these aren't really the highlights. So what?
Okay, I'm bored.

Ta ta!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. :) Keep a look a look out for those chipmunks and they'll be sure to come!

Andrea said...

Well, I'm back now (so are you), and there were no chipmunks in two weeks. No idea where they all went.

Anonymous said...

The things you made in that land, or I should say, that country (Better), are fantastic; but you really coul do the same in Mexico (Of course with a bad cathegory). Besides, i'm still waiting for my little souvenir, I suppose a souvenir from there would be great (Especially if it's about a teddy bear. Really they like me a "bit", but I hate Pooh). Anything would be fine, after all this came from that FANTASTIC LAND: CANADA!
M.E. Serralde. P.S. Umm...I don't know what else to write, but I think this at least is a Poscript. Bye. See you next year(I mean next term)