Friday, July 07, 2006

Scool's out!

Haha! Goodbye, suckers!

... I mean... uh, school's... out. Yeah.

I'm going to Canada on Thursday (Yes, M. I'll remember to get you a keychain or something nice). Going there for about two weeks, and then hopping back into the smoggy land of the street doggies (a.k.a., Mexico).

So, while we're in the Great Land of the Moose we're going to a wedding. I had to get some shoes. Formal shoes. Eek. I don't like shoe shopping as rule, but to have to take off my socks (I was wearing my only pink socks, yay!) in a store and walk around... I don't know. I don't like to take off my shoes, let alone my socks, in a semi-public place. And then prance around in shoes that aren't mine (yet).

Sorry, I got sidetracked. .............. HOORAY! NO MORE SCHOOL!


Note-- this post did not make much sense, since I don't really care about it right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!, YOU PROMISED IT, NOW YOU HAVE ONLY TO DO IT.
Well, I still hoping my souvenir(even though you don't go yet) from that land of...I dunno. Now, the idea of have an own blog is fantastic(I think I'm going to get one), I just hope than you don't anger with me. Well I don't know what else write, but I think this is sufficent to have a first commentary. bye-bye; M.E. Serralde