Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas, THE time to be selfish

If you want to get me something for Christmas (it's all about giving, you know) here is my wish list.

NOTE: I will be adding to this list.

1. NO chocolate. I like chocolate and all -it's yummy- but not at Christmas. So, if you were thinking of taking the easy way out and giving me chocolate, don't. (I realize this probably sounds very selfish, but really, I much prefer you just leave a comment on my blog at Christmas. Honestly. No chocolate)

2. Star Wars Evolutions Set #2 Clone Trooper to Storm Trooper. In an unscratched box, because this is for collecting, not playing. Update: Already got this- my dad bought it this afernoon. You know what else he got me? The Titanium Series Die Cast Darth Vader! How cool is that??? Very cool, that's how much. Thanks a million, Dad!

3. Star Wars Revenge of the Sith Collection 1 Darth Vader or (and?) Mace Windu. Because I have a few of these (okay, only nine. So kill me), but not Darth Vader. Which doesn't really make sense, because I do have very minor characters (e.g., the Super Battle Droid). Also well recieved would be: Shaak Ti, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mon Mothma, Kit Fisto, Aayla Secura, C-3PO. Undamaged box please.

4. Any Lightsaber you can get your paws on. All are welcome and would be recieved warmly with a hug. Again, undamaged box, if you would be so kind.

5. Alivan's Holly 15" wand. If you subscribe to their newsletter, you'll get discounts.
http://alivans.com/custom/cart/edit0.asp?p=89594

6. Everything is Illuminated Sountrack. Because I really, really like it and since I have the Amélie one now (whoo-hoo!) , it is my top sountrack priority.

No comments: