Sunday, December 31, 2006

new years (no, not New Years)

Well, it's the last day (night, actually) of the year, and I won't go all philosophical on you. I mean, it's like any other day, except it just happens to be the last bit of the year, isn't it? And an excuse to get drunk. (Subliminal message: Don't drink and drive, you could run me over- also, you might kill yourself.)
And it's also an excuse to miss work/school. Which is always good.

My five new year's resolutions are as follows (I refuse to write "new year" with capitals)
-Try to pay attention in certain classes (Key word: try. Hee hee hee).
-Get more money... somehow.
-Sleep more.
-Buy a monkey and name it Morrison.
-Water my plants before they start to shrivel up.

My parents just called me. "Six minutes to go!" So? It's not like this year will be any different- they'll still say no to Morrison.

Laters.

P.S. I hesitated about writing about the monkey. Everybody jokes about them, it's getting a bit old. Oops, four and a half minutes to go, I have to fly.
Any other n.y. resolutions I should add?

No comments: