Sunday, November 18, 2007

First of all, a quick apology to myself and whoever else might read this blog (i.e., my imaginary friend, Bright Pink Gecko Lizard Whose Name Is Fabio) for not writing for ages -except for that stupid post about Momo-kun: The Freak Cat- but I really haven't had much to write about.
Well, I have, but not anything I'd like to share with you people. Heh.

Let's see...
According to everybody except the calendar ("everybody" being commercials on TV and mall decorations of creepy Santa-shaped robots that do creepy Santa-shaped robot things), Christmas is just around the corner- only a few dozen days left! This means I should go and buy Christmas presents for other people and possibly-well-actually-probably myself before the rest of the mindless sheep that inhabit this (ugly) city figure that, hey! That ad on TV- my bestest buddy- says that if I buy a lot of stuff, maybe it will turn out that Santa didn't really drown in that melting iceberg after all. And of course, if TV says something, it must be true and thus obeyed swiftly and with joy. Where was I? Oh, yeah, before the flocks of sheep flood the shopping malls.

Huh. I started this about four hours ago, got bored, and watched Naruto instead. Might as well post it, anyway.

Other things I did in those four hours:
- Made instant soup
- ate instant soup
- ate an english muffin
- gave a friend a piece of my homework (not literally)
- scratched my back

Okay, I'm going to watch more Naruto.

No comments: