Saturday, November 10, 2007

Momo-kun

Ooh, I haven't blogged in a month! And it isn't because I watch anime all day, no sir! It's because... I'm lazy... and I watch anime almost all day. Ha.

Today I was walking in a country club I sometimes go to, and I ran into a cat. It's a white cat with a black spot on its head, between its ears.
The first time I met that cat was about two or three weeks ago. I was also walking that time, and heard somebody going "mew! mee-eeeew!". I went over to where the sound was coming from to conduct further investigation, and saw the cat. I know I've said before that I don't like cats, and that cats don't like me, but that cat was being all friendly with a woman that was trying to shoo it away from her son ("Don't touch it! It'll pounce on you!") and then followed some women that went by, coincidentally also with a little boy ("Don't touch it, it's dirty!"). However, the whole time it was glancing back at me and looking freaked out. When it was just the cat and me, it started to walk away really fast, looking scared. I didn't have anything better to do so I followed it, and after a while it figured maybe I wasn't going to kill it and make myself a cat-hat. So it sidled up very carefully and made me scratch its ears. I spent about half an hour with the cat, and then went home.
And then today I saw it again; it must have remembered me, because it looked at me and went "meow!" all happy-like, and went over to where I was. Then it stood on its hind legs and made me scratch its ears again.

I still hate cats, just not all of them now. The white cat is called Momo-kun.

No comments: