Friday, August 22, 2008

Closed doors, bald dogs

So many things to write about! So much time that I spend doing other things instead! Ah, the springtime, when the grassy bit outside the library is all wet so you have to find a different place to lounge!

I started writing a really long post the other day (er, last week) but never finished it. Looking back, I can only think this is good thing, 'cause the post was sorta suckish. Sleep deprivation, people! Horrible stuff.

Listening to Green Day for the first time in a while (old GD, not their new icky stuff)...

Oh! I was going to tell you abut when our Etymology teacher locked us in our classroom by accident.

See, we're all sitting down nice and pretty-like, reviewing our homework ("And a lot of people have tried to imitate Madonna, but she's unique! Nobody can do it!" says the teacher). After a few minutes, there's a knock at the door and the pretty girl that thinks that she can smile at teachers and get good grades (she's not stupid, but I guess she's conditioned herself never to think unless she ABSOLUTELY has to, i.e., once or twice a year) asks if she can come in. The teacher tried to open the door, but couldn't. After abut ten minutes and a lot of students trying to pry the door open with metal rulers, brute force, etc., the teacher was all,

"Are you still there?"

Silence.

"Helloooooooo? Shh! You're not letting me hear!" But it's pretty much impossible not to laugh in that situation, unless you really have to pee or something.

"Hello?"

"Hello, who is this? Can you please get a janitor? We're locked in."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

So anyway, it turns out all you had to do was pull a little knob on the door, but nobody figured it out until the janitor pried the door open and demonstrated.

Oh, and today my friend's cousin brought her xoloitzcuintle, the most adorable little baby puppy ever! My friend has one too... a family matter, I guess :P


Since she's bald, she's like a little warm lump of doggy. And I got to snuggle her and feed her apple! And she was so grateful she snogged me. And I let her, 'cause you know, it's rude to jerk your face away at the last moment and all.

2 comments:

Eduardo Serralde said...

Oh... my class and I also were locked by our Etimology teacher accidentally!!! I suppose you take class in the same classroom as I do, it's the B107, isn't it? Well... when we got locked a huge boy got up and opened the door with brutal force, he said something like: "I'm clautrophobic and if I didn't open the door I was gonna kill you all". That was really funny... heehee.

Bye! :D Good post.

Andrea said...

lol! Creepy.

No, actually I take that class one floor up, in one of the B200s (the classroom that has no window in the door)

Thanks!