Monday, August 18, 2008

Guess what I'm (not) doing!

I must say, I do hate homework.

And getting up early.

And cockroaches, and the coffee they sell at school (tastes like dirt, ugh), and when the battery runs out in your watch, or when the printer runs out of ink, and that cheap nail polish that never dries properly and remains forever gooey, and MOSQUITOES!, and when teachers give you cheap photocopies or make you use a heavy book, and when my back and my eyes hurt from using the computer way too long, and the way I feel after eating too much ice cream.

But I like beetles, and the vanilla cappuccino from the stand outside school (comes with a cookie!), or when my watch isn't too tight or too loose, or when the printer is feeling nice and doesn't make that weird white line on the side of the page, and my mom's clear nail polish-stuff that dries really fast, and swatting mosquitoes, or when teachers give you warm photocopies that are already stapled, you don't have to buy a book for any given class, and when I used to have my big comfy chair which my mom stole, and I LOVE to eat ice cream.

So it's all balanced out, I guess. I am a Libra, after all. Other people get to be fish and crabs and stuff, but I'm always a boring set of scales. That weighs stuff. Like raw meat. Ew.

Oh, and I love this song, too. The live version is awesome, 'cause you see Jemaine (guy on couch) switch between the narrator, Albi and the kid. And a the end he and Bret (guy in the box) talk a bit about racism in New Zealand XD



So I've been singing that in my head for about a week and a half...

No comments: