Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm so-o-o tiiiiired...

Ugh. Haven't slept much since school started again. Earliest is midnight (Friday doesn't count).
Anyway, right now I'm taking a mini-break from my Physics homework because I think I might fall over dead if I keep writing about electrons flying off and doing things, or whatever that stuff was. Also, in those long hours of sitting by myself in the dead night, I've decided that "I'm so tired" by The Beatles pretty much describes my life right now.

I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink
I'm so tired, my mind is on the blink
I wonder should I get up and fix myself a drink
No,no,no.

The only reason for not fixing myself a drink would be the fact that I lack the energy to unfold my spindly-feeling little legs and hobble downstairs, where the alcohol and other goods are stored. Come to think of it, though, them legs somehow lift me right up and jog over to my bed when I finally finish my homework each night (or morning, whatever).

It must be magic.

Anyway, it's pretty much a ritual for me now to listen to the White Album and sing along in my head while I curse my Mac (I want my PC back, but... I can't... the Mac is so glossssy, yesss it itssss. But I still hate the effing mouse and the effing keyboard).

And now back to work... what was it? Electrons? Yeah, I think so.

No comments: