Friday, January 25, 2008

My knee doesn't hurt anymore, but still...

Today at school I was bored during "Geography" (i.e, the free hour and a half we get after the bald-ish old man who is supposed to be a teacher stands around in his goggles and spits on the people in the front row for ten minutes, before dismissing us so he can go eat breakfast) so I zipped up my jacket to look like a headless person and walked around like that, with my friends guiding me.
Of course, since they are my friends and love me very much, they smashed me into a pole twice and tripped me on a step. They grabbed me before I fell, though, because -as I said- they appreciate me very much and wouldn't let anything happen to me, aside from the bruise I got on my knee the second time I walked into the pole (I still can't believe I fell for it again).
Oh, and some guy ran by and poked me, and yelled, "BOO!" which of course made my friends crack up. They later informed me that it was a teacher with what I suppose is a very strange sense of humor.
Seriously. Old people aren't how they used to be.

No comments: