Thursday, May 15, 2008

Holiday Goals

  1. Cook food. Actual food, not just brownies and cookies and so on. I want to try making dumplings, at least, because it's been ages since I had any and they're supposed to be really easy.
  2. Go swimming at least once, because my mom is always saying I should learn to swim so that, in the event that I should fall off a cliff but land safely in the water, I won't drown.
  3. Buy lots of pretty notebooks for next school year, because when I use an ugly notebook I'm never motivated~~
  4. Clean my knapsack, and especially throw out all those mentos and chocolate wrappers that are floating around in there...
  5. Eat a lot protein and do exercise or whatever, because in the last 10 months I've only grown 2mm (aaah! why?? I'm only 15, I shouldn't have stopped growing yet!!!).

6 comments:

Eduardo Serralde said...

I think I'm gonna do the same things as you (avoiding the shopping of notebooks, I want to forget school for a while!). My list is yet a little longer, for instance: I'm planning to clean my messy room, buy some new clothes, watch Narnia movie (and buy its soundtrack!), learn to cook at least an omelette and TRY to go working in some establishment for make some money. There's a lot of other stuff, but now I can't remember (it's 12:04 am). So, enjoy Holidays and have fun!

Andrea said...

Get a job? If you do, tell me! (I may just drop in to bug you, nudge nudge)

Ah, cleaning your room? I'll leave mine the way it is, I wouldn't want to upset the monsters in the closet...

Eduardo Serralde said...

Ok, I'll let you know if I can get this job. But the thing is that I don't know where to work; my mom wants me go working to Six Flags. I'm gonna think about it...

Andrea said...

Oooh! There's a YouTube channel of a guy that works(ed?) at Six Flags, and he has a bunch of videos of the rides, where the camera is on the front car-thingy and they're pretty cool...

Wait, are you old enough to work at Six Flags? Don't you have to be, like, 18?

Eduardo Serralde said...

One of my cousins is 17 and she works there... so I suppose I'd be capable of working there. no?
P.S. Why don't you visit the Chronicles of M.E.S.?

Andrea said...

Oh, ok then. Get the job!

I do visit your Chronicles, I just haven't commented DX

I'l do that riiiight now.