Monday, June 23, 2008

Panda~~~

I was watching television this morning (did you know that in Japanese "television" is "terebi"? As in TV), a show called "En Busca de Bichos". It's a biologist that goes around the country and picks up animals and bugs and talks about them.

Anyway, it was funny, because at one point he wanted to catch a basilisk that was lying on a tree in a swamp, and he sprang at it out of nowhere and went "Aaarghh!", falling into the swamp while the cameraman laughed. The basilisk didn't get hurt, though, because he held it above his head.

-cut to something more interesting (to me, anyway)-

I went shopping yesterday and I bought the most adorable T-shirt ever! Behold the panda face!


Isn't it CUTE? It's a PANDA!! A PANDA FACE!!! ON A T-SHIRT!!!!

Ahem.

I got other stuff, too, but nobody wants to be a camera whore (supposedly).

1 comment:

Eduardo Serralde said...

Oh, I like it. It's good... yeah, it's good.

Hey, I liked that part where you said: "behold the panda face". Jeje... :P