Monday, June 30, 2008

513

513...

513...

513!

I like the way it sounds. Five-thirteen. :) That's my class this year, which amazingly has NO JERKS in it (only a weirdo who was with me last year, too). Well, not any that I know of.

I've decided that this year I'm going to tutor people in English (sinse mee specks itt realli goodli, sinse I's Canadyanne and awl). This is due to my profound desire to help others and give back to society. I truly feel in debt to the school, and I would like to do anything and everything that I possibly can to help anybody struggling along; give them an extra nudge in the right direction, as well as make sure that they thoroughly enjoy their new experience as a student of the UNAM. You see, the UNAM not only offers a wonderful educative experience, it is a whole community of people- people who, I believe, should look out for each other and stand united. To be able to do this, however, we need to understand each other. We need to have complete trust in every single member of our University's society! We need solidarity!

I also need their money to buy clothes.

Oh, and if you need an inspirational paragraph, feel free to steal the one above and make the necessary modifications. I really just jotted it off in five minutes.

Hm~~~

I was watching America's Next Top Model on YouTube, and sheesh! Every single girl is convinced that they're special and there's no point in dong the whole contest because it's totally obvious that, like, they're going to win. Of course, there's two exceptions per season, but other than them, it's "me, me, me, me"

2 comments:

Eduardo Serralde said...

Oh! 513, that's good. It's quite far from your fourth grade class, right? Saw Nancy's group? 505!

No matter what kind of people you share oxigen with, what really matters is you to be a good student...

Congrats for your new class!

And, hey... what "estética" thing you got? And about the language? English or French?

bye!

Andrea said...

:D ah, we were both writing at the same time again- I just edited the post.

I have sculpture, except I asked for a teacher who has a lot of students and changes some of the over to engraving, which is what I really wanted. Actually, I suck at sculpting, and I only passed last year because all I ever made was fish, which are totally easy to carve.

And I got French! Très Bien!