Thursday, July 24, 2008

I wish I could sleep through this

They're at it again. Oh God.

The next-door-neighbours have some sort of noise-making organization (I guess it's a band to them) and once or twice a week we have to suffer through hours of... it. It looks like a children's story, when I write it down:

The drums go "poom-pa poom-pa poom-pa, pooooommm (dararara)!!! ... ... ... poom? ... Poom! poom-pa poom-pa..."

and then the guitar goes "heehaw! heehaw! (snort)"

and the vocalist just said something that sounds more like "awalai awayehhh!" than anything I've ever heard in my life.

They take a quick little break while the guitarist plays "Mary had a little lamb" out of tune. And then they keep at it.

My sister is recording them, and I'm having a little fantasy where I find some amplifiers and play it back at them, all day long.

No comments: