Sunday, July 06, 2008

I've been wondering,

Should I shave my head?

I think most women look ok bald (have you seen any photos of Natalie Portman when she shaved it all off? She looked great. Of course, I'm no Natalie Portman, but my point still stands), and if I
went swimming I wouldn't have to wear a fugly swimming cap the way the place I go to dictates, plus it would be totally nice not to have to wash the badger on my head every time I shower. Oh, and about showers, it would take a lot less time and I'd save a load of water.

Oh, and no bad hair days! That appeals very much to me.

In fact, I'll make a list.

- All aforementioned advantages.
- If you puke, none of it gets in your hair.
- No tangles.
- It feels funny if you rub your head when your hair's really short.
- No danger of chewing gum getting stuck in it.
- No need to carry four or five elastics around all the time.
- Head feels lighter.

I'm still playing with the idea... I'm not sure if I'll do it. If I can find a friend to do it with me (yeah, I know, good luck with that), I think I will.

4 comments:

NancyKei said...

so... you are still learning to swim.

oh...my bad english :P

Eduardo Serralde said...

NOOOO!!! Please, don't shave your head... I mean, you'd look REALLY funny.
Besides, there's no need of shaving it, is there? Only ill people shave their heads, and they do it when they're, actually, ILL!

Don't do it!

Even though those advantages really help, especially the chewing gum one.

Don't do that, they'd call you something like: "knee-head"... :D

Awl! Natalie Portman is amazing (hairy or bald, whtvr)!

Andrea said...

M.E. - Ooookay... I guess I... uh, won't do it, then. Although if you're sick, hair falls out by itself, you don't actually shave it off.

wait, "mausito"?

... wait... "knee-head"? ¬¬

nancy: yessies!

Reyna said...

You could always cut it short short like Izzy had it for a while... I think you could pull it off, but yeah, immature prepa kids might make fun of you... wait till university?