Thursday, July 03, 2008

Here's a Domo, there's a Domo

So yesterday I was talking to M.E. Serralde (on messenger) and he had this little Domo-kun icon, which made think about Domo... I was getting quite interested in acquiring one of my own, and I read somewhere that Domos often prefer warm climates and grassy places (with caves and televisions).

So of course I set out to hunt one in my very own backyard- and guess what I found!

A SQUIRREL!!

No, I'm kidding. I found a friendly little monster. But I'm pretty sure the only reason I caught Domo was because he had no arms, the poor thing. So I put him out of its misery by eating him (yum).

Anyway, I suck at icing (never done it before) plus I kind of made up my own icing recipe based on what my mom told me about icing... yeah, I won't ever be using this "icing" again.

<-- So over here is pre-legs Domo...


And down there is post-legs Domo.







My sister wanted to eat it before I even finished "icing" the mouth- and she's got a food blog and stuff. I mean, she should understand that I'd want to, I dunno, finish him first? :(

Although in her defense, he smells delicious and tastes better (it's sort of a recycled recipe. These Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes minus the cream cheese and the cup. That leaves a very special chocolate cake, see? Only very slightly modified to make it even better. Who could resist?)

2 comments:

Eduardo Serralde said...

So, it is true? "Every time you masturbate God kills a kitten" ? That's a good... I think i'm gonna write it on my MSN phrase, I dunno why... but i'll do.
You made that Domo cake? It's kind of funny (especially because of the icing), but i suppose it tasted good, no?

Greetings!

Andrea said...

Totally true. I'd like to add that I hate cats, so masturbate, people!

Yeah, I made the cake. Veeeery yummy, and even though the icing's kind of ugly, it adds a nice taste.