Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Europe? School? Boring post, actually.

At school there's a trip to Europe every two years; this year, I might go (supposing I don't eff up and get myself kicked out of the program). Well, not quite this year... this school year. It's actually in 2009. Anyway.

This means I'll have to quit Museography & Restoration. It' a pity, 'cause it's fun... but I can take it next year. Either way, I'd at least have shorter days. I was getting in at seven and leaving at five every day: ten hours (I got pretty used to it. To think I once believed nine was inhuman...).

And now I won't spend my summer holidays at a museum dusting off old pottery for 120 hours. I'll instead spend a month getting dragged all around Paris and Belgium, and Switzerland and Italy... oh, and Luxembourg, was it? And a little place in Germany, right on the border... and somewhere else, but I forgot where. Some little country that, as my mom puts it, was left over when the rest of Europe was busy forming bigger countries. Oh, and Euro Disney! Whee!

I'd better shut up now. I've got homework, and I must look like a prat.

No comments: