Saturday, September 13, 2008

I would like to make a complaint about the complaining about the complaints being made...

Aaaargh, I'm in a freaking bad mood. Must break something.

Sometimes I really, really hate school. These are my classes, ordered from very much hated to not hated.

1. Math- old patronizing man with a mustache. Feel like stabbing something when I see him. Not helped by his subject.

2. Orientation- the teacher thinks I'm an antisocial nut and tries to get me to work in a team and talk to her. One hour a week is way too much.

3. Chemistry- the dude doesn't know much about his subject. Seriously. Will often talk about politics, etc. so he won't seem too incompetent.

4. Literature- is boring. Really boring. Also the teacher has a weird beard that looks like its growing out of his mouth and down his chin.

5. Etymologies- treats us like six-year-olds.

6. Biology- very hard to stay awake.

7. Health- if you snag a seat in the first two rows, it's an okay class. Otherwise you won't hear a thing. And she won't freaking talk louder, no matter how much we ask her to.

8. Phys Ed- I don't mind it that much, because we only have to run/march around, and not play sports. However, I hate wearing shorts.

9. Ethics- mutual dislike between the teacher and I, but she teaches okay and the subject can be interesting.

10. History- actually, I like History. The teacher's good, too.

11. French- I like the subject, I like my teacher, I like the way she teaches. I like learning languages. Whee. However, I only have two hours a week. Boo.

So! Tell me about your teachers, specifically the ones you hate.

2 comments:

Eduardo Serralde said...

Hi. I don't like most of my teachers, but what can I do?

*English: I hate her! It's the same teacher I had last year and I definetely don't like her. She doesn't know that much about the subject, most of the time I have to correct her.

*Math: the dude is the thing they call "barco", he's so stupid, fat and doesn't know that much about math. I prefer the teacher I had last year.

*Ethics: boring classes... just, boring!

*Health: the guy is mental!!! He told us that he's a doctor (a psychiatrist, precisely), and the guy's definetely mental! He shouts everytime and... and... the homeworks are tiring and boring (most of time we have to go to museums, theatre or cinema).

*Biology: "el más 'barco' de todos". The guy's classes are just boring, he explains the same all the classes and explains things we already learned: "the cell organs", "the source of life" "auxiliary sciences of biology", etc.

So, I think there's plenty of them around school, I mean bad teachers. I'll say this in Spanish: "¿Qué nos queda por hacer a los alumnos? Sólo aguantarlos y echarle ganas en sus clases para, por fin este año, decir adiós a los finales".

See you!

P.S. ¡Viva México!

NancyKei said...

mmm... well.. I think... I like most of my teachers.

Ah! except..

-Etymologies. Bad, bad, teacher! she don't dominate the subject, I have noticed. It's a pity, 'cause the subject is great.
She has mentality so backward, too.

-Ethics. He is a &/%$!. He insult the psychology. He is an ignoramus.

-Biology. I like the subject, but the teacher is so boring!. Until he himself bored.