Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gluglugluglug

I already vacuumed my room, moved the furniture around (and discovered a family of dead bugs under the wardrobe, ew), ate a ton of cookies and had about three glasses of milk, looked through all the photos and videos I took at school on Friday, scratched the dog, watched TV, went for a walk... and I don't think I can put it off any longer.

Darn you to heck, homework! Just a few hours of concentration and it'll be over. Okay. Here goes.

**does homework**

A few hours later! Phew, time for a break.

I just drank an extra liter of milk and now I look like I'm pregnant.


This is all in an attempt to grow a bit taller. Actually, I guess I should say it's an attempt to be a bit less short (and if it doesn't work I'm personally going to hunt somebody down and punch them. Not the cows, 'cuz we're stealing their milk and all, but maybe the owner of the milk company).

2 comments:

Eduardo Serralde said...

Blimey! Did your belly grow that much just for eating cookies and milk? Yeah, you really look like a pregnant woman. I can imagine the stomachache you got after eating those things... ew! Heehee.

Bye! :D

Reyna said...

Long live metabolism! That's what sweaters and Body Attack are for.

Doobi doobi daaa....