Monday, November 10, 2008

Free time!

Tomorrow is going to be an awesome day, thanks to the wonderful coincidence that two of my teachers are skipping (going to conferences or something), so I only have classes from 9:30 'till 12:00.

I mean, I have a Health class at 7:00, but the teacher will rarely show up on time, and lately she hasn't shown up at all when we have early classes. Plus it's not like I'll miss out on something. I have friends with different teachers who know, like, the names of all the bones in the human body, whereas our teacher (nicknamed "Auntie Wigs" because of her hairstyle) is telling us useless anecdotes about marriage.

Maybe I'll make cookies in my free time!


My Health Ed teacher's hair is sort of like this, except it completely straight and black, and isn't shiny- and soft-looking. And it looks like a cheap wig.

No comments: