Sunday, November 09, 2008

Stupid stupid stupid.

I like History class, but I hate History homework.

And I love "Holy Thunderforce" (!So we'll fight against the wind for the glory of our king, to defeat the evil eeeeeeenemies!)

Seriously. I'll pay you all my money (er, $40 MXN- enough for 80 pieces of chewing gum...) if you tell me why Mexico started out so shakily when it became an independent country, what with the suckish economy, bad administration, dead workforce, social divisions, and the US clawing at Texas and California every chance they got (I've always wondered what they teach students in America about the adquisition of Texas. Probably that the texans came whining to them for help, with no mention of the bit where the then-mexican president was tricked into signing a document where he gave away about half his country, although popular history wrongly says that he sold it and we just never got paid).

Anyway.

I haven't done anything for about two hours, I guess I'd better get to it.

No comments: