Sunday, November 30, 2008

Slower than a friggin' slug

Seriously, I was thinking about blogging and then thought "Nah, I did that, like, two days ago", except then I checked and it's actually been a WHOLE WEEK.

So Christmas is edging ever closer, except it's still not close enough for me to start thinking festive thoughts. Seriously, it's still (just barely) November! Calm down, everybody.

What I'm looking forward to even more than Christmas itself at this point is winter holidays. Ah, what wouldn't I give to have it moved up a week... oh, well. Still two weeks to go, not much I can do about it. I'll make a list of objectives for the holidays, though. Just a few short-term goals:

- Do all my Biology lab practice reports so I don't have to suffer through them later :)
- Go to the movies or something. The last time I went out was... oh god. When was it??
- Sleep 9+ hours each day
- Eat a big oatmeal breakfast each morning so I don't fill up on chocolate or something afterward
- See if I can find a Rhapsody of Fire CD (although now I think about it there's no way I'll be able to buy it. I have absolutely no money. About minus a hundred MXN or so, I'd guess)
- Sew some fabric shopping bags
- Buy (er, get someone to give me) and read certain books

I should probably stop there, because those holidays always seem to spontaneously combust when I'm about three days into them. Which sucks.

...

Time! Hear me!! Speed up!!! (and then slow down a lot on the 11th of December. Oh, and give me time to do my homework before that as well. Teachers tend to lay on holiday & pre-holiday homework WAY too thickly – the ones that spend their entire holidays sitting alone in their dark rooms eating mushrooms or whatever do, anyway)

Also, Time, give me the strength to get up early tomorrow. Pleeeeease?

No comments: