Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Creepy

I'm researching the chemicals we're going to use in the Chem lab tomorrow, and couldn't find much toxicity info at first for one of them. But its ICSC said foreboding things– like "harmful to aquatic organisms", "Do NOT let this chemical enter the environment," and "Insufficient data are available on the effect of this substance on human health, therefore utmost care must be taken". I mean, that sounds scary, right? What if someone sneezes on it and a crystal gets in my hair, and later I scratch my head and RUB IT INTO MY SCALP?? And the I DIE!?

So anyway, I Googled it and it turns out that the substance in question is currently smeared on my face, as it's a common ingredient in sunblock.

Gaah! You just can't win. Am I to walk around with a parasol all day, or what?

2 comments:

Izzy said...

Sorry to hear about your not getting a hot teacher, but I think you are better off in the long run with the better one. I am trying to be a hot good TA, but I think I come of as nerdy and gangly.

Andrea said...

But the first guy was hot AND good. The new guy's just good. :'(

Aw, of course you're a total babe! And nerdy can be hot, too. Like that guy Penny dated for 2 seconds on The Big Bang Theory (the one with the motorcycle).