Tuesday, December 09, 2008

<3 My little babies

My little babies were born today!!


Well, actually one of them was born yesterday. The other one emerged overnight. Ain't they just sooo CUTE!?

I'm not exactly sure what these are, because they came from a packet of mixed seeds. But they'll have flowers sometime, and I'll make sure to blog about their first words and steps, and later on about how they're doing in kindergarten.

*Side note: God. If I keep this blog and have kids or something ("or something"? what's "something"?) I hope I don't turn into a mommy blogger. Slap me if I do, please.*

So anyway, about a week ago I was reading about climate change and so on, and came across an article that said having plants in your bedroom or office makes the air in it a lot better (duh), and it made me think, "Hm, I need more plants in my room! I'll buy some this week." Then I realized that this was an unpractical idea, mainly because I'm broke. And then I remembered we have about a zillion packets of seeds in the kitchen.

I planted some chrysanthemum, moss rose, and the mixed bundles of joy above. Whee.

No comments: