Friday, December 19, 2008

My Christmas list

It's that lovely, lovely greedy time of year again! Okay, people, listen up!

For me:
  1. Somebody rent the DVD of An Inconvenient Truth? Sisterssss? (rent, rent, rent. Don't want it for keeps.)
  2. The clone trooper helmet from Star Wars... I feel guilty for wanting it but I'll feel miserable if (when...) I don't get it. Boo.
  3. A Toyota Prius or, if not, then a Honda Civic Hybrid. (Not really for myself, but for my family. I'll get my own when it's time, mwahaha.)
  4. Buy non-Kleenex brand tissues for the house. Including those little portable packets. Kimberly-Clark is evil on the trees.
  5. Sneakers.
  6. A tomato plant.
  7. A low-flow showerhead. Or two. Or three.


Also,
  1. A personal favor: if you're reading this and you use body wash to shower, when your current bottle runs out please consider buying bar soap before switching back to body wash. It's way cheaper, lasts longer, has less packaging and thus creates less trash and comes in loads of yummy scents. And it's just as sanitary.
  2. Use rechargeable batteries. They're totally convenient, environmental stuff aside, because you never have to make an emergency run for more batteries. You've always got some lying around, ready to serve.

Sorry, am I coming across as a snobbish planet-freak? I don't mean to.

No comments: